Support: 0845 65 26 856

New HM Land Registry form – September 2017

18th September 2017

HM Land Registry has introduced a new form CNG for use to update the name of a registered owner of a property, following a change of gender. When sending the CNG to HM Land Registry it should be accompanied by a copy of the individual’s gender recognition certificate, new birth certificate or UK medical practitioner's letter.

This new form is for use from 18 September 2017.

Sign up to our
Legal Forms Newsletter

Stay informed of all the latest updates and industry news. Sign up now

Call us on 0845 65 26 856 for further details or sign up now.

Terms of use Privacy PolicyTerms of Business