We take the security of your data very seriously.
- All forms within FormEvo are safely protected behind https. Our servers are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. The FormEvo SSL encryption certificate has been independently tested and received a Grade A rating.
- All data is obfuscated by default. This is a form of data masking which hides the original data with random characters or data.
- FormEvo features automatic time-out. This means you can’t leave information on-screen indefinitely, revealing potentially sensitive data.
- Attachments that are associated with a form are never stored in FormEvo. This is for both your and our protection. FormEvo creates a one-time link from your internal data store direct to your form. This results in a secure tunnel for that document to travel with the form when submitted.
- Optional ‘peer review’ prior to e-submission. Prior to submitting a form to Companies House, you may want to require a second set of eyes to make sure the data and attachments are correct. Only once the peer reviewer checks the form and signs it off can it be submitted.
- We use a Linux operating system instead of Windows. Linux is considerably less prone to viruses and malware.
We are more than happy to answer further questions as regards security, upon request.